- San Francisco, CA
What you'll be doing
- Contribute to the success of the department through developing and driving seasonal strategies for category/class that meet or exceed the division and business unit's financial goal. Provide analysis to support the development of department seasonal strategies that meet financial target. Create and present seasonal assortment in partnership with design that support collection point of view within brand aesthetic. Rank style based on historical and current product performance and identify redundancies in the product assortment. Review monthly open to buy for category/class; execute to the sales margin and promotional markdown cadence. Provide information to develop key concept, key item, promotional strategy and assortment that commercially viable and provide exciting store experience. Understand product trend, historical data and departmental input at category/class level in order to manage in season opportunity or risk. Understand competitive environment; proactively see market knowledge through exposure to competitive retail outlets. Develop and maintain effective working relationship with members of cross functional teams (design, production, inventory management, visual merchandising).
What your background should be
- Minimum 2 years of retail buying experience. Strong analytical skills. Possess a working knowledge of financial measurements. Demonstrate a point of view about product assortment and business opportunities. Maintain a cooperative team environment that promotes high performance standards and attainment of goals. Demonstrate strong listening, verbal, written and presentation skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree of equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational clothing and accessories retailer company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com