- Orlando, FL
What you'll be doing
- The client is currently looking for merchandiser. As a merchandiser, the candidate will maintain inventory by restocking shelves with product from inventory; observing inventory levels; prompting store management to reorder when levels appear low; arranging for return and credit for damaged products. Complete call report by observing display and pricing of competitors products. The applicant will help field sales a representative with special promotions by setting up displays at aisle ends and checking daily on special promotions. Observe customer reaction to special promotions and forward observations to management; remove promotions at end of special promotion period. Perform other related duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have some previous work related experiences. Proficient in the use of computers and ability to effectively communicate in english, both verbally and in writing; ability to perform simple math and calculations preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or G.E.D required.
Who is the client company
- This is a Dutch multinational human resource consulting firm.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org