Merchandise, Inventory & Operations-Store Management
- New York, NY
What you'll be doing
- Train and develop their teams through required training and certification to elevate the performance of support professionals. Serve as a role model of outstanding service. Drive service and achieve success as measured by the net promoter score survey results. Achieve store net promoter score goal; be an active participant in developing total store service initiatives. Partner with group, sales and merchandise managers to identify and drive key business opportunities. Drive sales and clearance presentations through excellence in merchandise presentation. Efficiently direct the processing of all merchandise receipts. Partner with senior team on maximizing big day sales opportunities. Execute operational workload to company standard. Utilize workload projection tools daily. Manage area expenses while appropriately scheduling staff to stay within budgeted hours. Take an active role in the weekly workload planning meeting.
What your background should be
- Minimum of 5 years of retail management. Ability to identify, hire and develop top talent. Ability to lead by example, strong leadership profile. Ability to work well with all levels to build teams and partnerships. Ability to develop, plan and execute strategies to maximize opportunities. Highly organized and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree required.
Who is the client company
- This is an upscale chain of department store selling a variety of garments such as skirts, corsets, gent furnishings and European fashions.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org