- Matthews, NC
What you'll be doing
- Create and track fashion orders, set-up and track miscellaneous fashions and one time buys. Set-up new items in the system by completing new item set-up forms, ensuring all data on the new item set-up form is accurate, assigning new item numbers and tracking new item forms to ensure they are returned. Perform data entry and information verification for all merchandising functions pertaining to items, purchase orders, price changes, vendor information, advertising and others as requested. Follow-up on line reviews to ensure items are entered and deleted in a master spreadsheet in a timely manner and perform any other related line review functions as needed. Generate standardized letters for customers and follow-up on customer calls and issues. Perform a variety of administrative duties such as answering phones, opening mail, distributing reports, creating presentations, filing, typing and sending letters and preparing and mailing vendor packet updates.
What your background should be
- Retail experience is preferred. Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office desktop applications and all Windows-based programs. Written and verbal communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- This is an American variety store chain in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com