Mental Health Technician
- Louisville, KY
What you'll be doing
- Provides delegated components of nursing care to patients including monitoring, specimen collection, psychoeducation, assistance with activities of daily living and behavior management in accordance with physician orders and established nursing policies and procedures. Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times. Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines. Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members. Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community. Performs all other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- 2 years of social services experience with 1 year in mental health direct patient care. Healthcare provider or basic life support required. Ability to complete safe crisis management and perform safe crisis management techniques required. Travel may be required using own transportation. Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school or GED. Bachelor degree in social services field preferred, but not required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org