Member Services Representative
- Navasota, TX
What you'll be doing
- Answer incoming calls and/or assists customers in a prompt, courteous and efficient manner ensuring questions are answered quickly and accurately or referred to the appropriate cooperative personnel. Process requests for electric, water, internet, and/or waste water service by procuring forms and fees. Process disconnects for electric, water, internet, and/or waste water services, address changes and transfers. Process outage calls. Accept payments and process the payments through the online payment system. Process any staking and re-staking jobs. Send and process letters for new construction and/or construction jobs. Notarize, collect and process all easements for construction. Create, return and process all service orders and work orders. Promote and sales company value added products, services and energy conservation.
What your background should be
- One year or more experience in a call center or customer service business office environment required. Valid Texas class C driving license. Effective organization, problem solving and interpersonal skills. Knowledge of customer billing concepts and procedures and customer service practices. High level of accuracy and attention to detail. Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to establish and maintain professional working relationships with internal and external customers. Ability to maintain professionalism and composure in extremely stressful situations. Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information. Effectively prioritize, multi-task and work in a high-energy, fast paced environment and adapt to constantly changing priorities and situations. Bilingual a plus.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalency required.
Who is the client company
- This is an electric cooperative; a utility provider that is owned by the members it serves.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org