Member Service Associate
- Vernon Hills, IL
What you'll be doing
- The client company is seeking results driven, positive, team oriented professional to serve company. The primary responsibilities will include performing all member service functions on a timely and accurate basis, while effectively cross selling financial products and services. The ideal candidate will understand the importance of providing mutually beneficial financial and lending needs. Become an integral part of the team within this business casual environment where effort is rewarded with competitive pay and a strong benefit plan upon becoming permanent. An ideal candidate will build and maintain favorable member relationship and conduct all member service transactions. S/he will achieve individual sales goals including loan origination sales.
What your background should be
- The candidate requires minimum 2 years of financial or cash handling experience. S/he should have ability to represent self and organization in a position and professional manner.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- The company is a multinational human resource consulting firm.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com