Member Retention Associate
- Brooklyn, NY
What you'll be doing
- The candidate responsible for providing customer service to promote retention of members enrolled in Individual product lines. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to perform customer service in a sales/account management environment. Following appropriate policies and procedures, responds to member issues via telephone and written correspondence regarding benefit plan options, rate actions, cancellation notices, and billing to ensure member satisfaction. Researches and analyzes data to address customer service issues, interpret policy provision, and determine most effective response. Provides information and recommends solutions. Thoroughly documents inquiry outcomes for accurate tracking and analysis. Develops and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure member requests, concerns, and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner. Negotiates sale upgrades by reviewing current benefit plan enrollment, identifying any gaps in coverage, and introducing new products/ services such as dental, life, or vision to promote increased enrollment and profitability.
What your background should be
- The candidate requires 3-4 years experience in life and health insurance sales and/or member services field or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA/BS in a healthcare administration or a related field.
Who is the client company
- The client company is working to transform health care with trusted and caring solutions.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com