Member Experience Specialist
- Mansfield, TX
What you'll be doing
- Help develop a monthly retention plan with the member services department head to minimize attrition. The plan will outline tactics to reach the attrition goal and hold team members accountable to tasks. Participate actively in taking membership change requests and saving memberships or converting members to membership at a high rate. Communicate proactively with members engaging them in all programs and interest groups via in-person, phone out-reach, and email communication. Responsible for overall member satisfaction. Establish genuine relations with, and connect all members to their interests groups by actively engaging the members in their areas of interest, participating in club activities and extensive knowledge of the club. Provide services that are above and beyond customer satisfaction for retention.
What your background should be
- 3-5 years experience in a customer service related position. Must have good communication skills. Multitasking ability must.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- This is an American cable and satellite television channel.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com