Meeting & Events Specialist
- Naples, FL
What you'll be doing
- Participates in the development of meeting goals and objectives, corporate brand management, and preparation of corporate, sales training, medical education events such as lab courses, symposiums, business meetings, road shows and corporate meetings and events. Responsible for the execution and compliance with advanced medical guidelines; record and track consultants activities and expenses within HCP via meeting technology database and/or other reporting methods. Responsible for event and meeting budget forecasting, analysis, measuring and providing recommendations to customers regarding per total attendee costs for planning. Manages high level meetings and events. Responsible for supervision and execution of meetings and events. On-site execution, including management of all the above, focused on the customer experience. Responsible for documentation, coordination of training, RFP process, site visits, venue recommendation and/or final venue selection. Responsible for managing all material and promotional organization of events, labs, distributor and sales rep trainings in partnership with marketing and others as needed. Collaborates on the development and dissemination of meeting/event materials, food & beverage (F&B), time & events schedules (T&E), arrival & departure manifests (A&D), banquet & event orders (BEOs), housing lists and confirmation notices. Maintains global event planning calendar; utilize registration software and lead systems.
What your background should be
- Minimum five years of meeting planning experience is required and certified meeting professional (CMP) certification preferred. Training in project management and event planning required. Clinical/medical experience a plus. Proficient in speaking and writing in English; Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese and/or Portuguese a plus. Strong customer service and organizational skills; detail oriented. Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must have advanced knowledge in MS Office suites.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor degree in hospitality or event management, business or related field is preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a manufacturing company that makes orthopedic surgical supplies.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com