Medical Technologist (Microbiology)
- Arlington, VA
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for a medical technologist for microbiology. The successful candidate in this position will provide valuable assistance to the division head, medical technologists, and pathologists in the function of the clinical department. Duties include limited testing, specimen set-up, and reporting results to physicians and staff. This position is responsible for monitoring adequate supplies and most clerical duties in the clinical department.
What your background should be
- Five years of experience in laboratory procedures. Experience with diverse age population preferred. ASCP certified with a minimum of two years of clinical microbiology/immunology experience preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma is preferred.
Who is the client company
- Provides exceptional medical services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org