Medical Technologist/ Medical Laboratory Technician
- East York, PA
What you'll be doing
- The candidate follow the laboratory procedure for specimen collection, handling, and processing, as well as test analyses, reporting, and maintaining record of test result. Follow the laboratory quality control policy. Documenting all quality control activity, instrument and procedural calibration, and maintenance. Identify problem that may adversely affect test performance or reporting of test result and either correcting the problem or notifying Supervisor. Distribute laboratory stock in laboratory and treatment area as needed. Understand all check list and being able to perform all duty on the check list associated with the position. Follow the laboratory safety policy as defined by company. Other duty as assigned.
What your background should be
- 1 year of technician training include chemistry, biology, and medical laboratory technique. Completion of clinical rotation in the area of microbiology, urinalysis, chemistry and hematology. Military medical laboratory procedure course and meet qualification for military enlisted occupational speciality of medical laboratory specialist. Registered medical technologist or medical laboratory technician by the American society for clinical pathology. Minimum typing experience are required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree in chemistry, biology or related science.
Who is the client company
- This company provide a full range of urgent care and primary care service through local healthcare centre.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org