Medical Science Liaison or Associate Director
- Chicago, IL
What you'll be doing
- Support clinical development medical affairs (CDMA) including scientific affairs activities. Provide scientific support, at the request of commercial, for internal and external activities where there is a defined scientific role for FBM. Act as a scientific resource to SCEs and HCPs to answer specific questions on TA topics and company compounds. Conduct SEs with SCEs, HCPs, as well as active and potential study investigators (company-sponsored studies or IIS). Responsible for providing field generated scientific insights regularly to FBM management. Adhere to all relevant company policies, procedures, and compliance expectations for FBM activities. Serve as a mentor for newly hired MSLs. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum 1 to 3+ years of relevant clinical or therapeutic area experience. Must have experience in oncology or related area. Three years of previous MSL experience required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Master degree in health sciences or doctorate degree (PharmD, M.D., DO, Ph.D.), or equivalent preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a privately held, family owned pharmaceutical company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com