Medical Review Specialist
- Fargo, ND
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for a medical review specialist. The primary job duties of the medical review specialist are to sort claim/document for a nurse to review in order to determine if the company should pay or deny the claim. The candidate will monitor claim document that processed in proprietary software and tracked using MS Word and Excel. The incumbent shall responsible for checking data accuracy, inputted into the system with great attention to detail, and prepared using some math calculations.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have minimum 6 months of experience in an office environment. Incumbent should have data entry and/or typing experience. S/he should have MS Word skills, MS Excel skills, analytical, and organizational skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- The client is a leading staffing agency that operates throughout the world.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com