- Johnson City, NY
What you'll be doing
- Required to provide a range of secretarial and clerical duties with knowledge of medical terminology and clinical procedures, as well as knowledge of insurance applicable to outpatient care. The successful candidate will possess good communication skills, good judgment and be able to handle stressful situations and work with frequent interruptions.
What your background should be
- Knowledge of general office procedures and strong computer skills required. Previous experience preferable.
Required Schooling / Training
- High School Diploma or GED required.
Who is the client company
- Regional not-for-profit healthcare system comprising of four hospitals and operating 35 primary care centers.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org