- Omaha, NE
What you'll be doing
- Required to handle all incoming calls, dealing with correspondence, ensuring patients are checked in and out, and scheduling appointments. The post holder will also provide assist to staff and patients, conduct end of day closing procedures, and ensure all activities are carried out in a timely and professional manner.
What your background should be
- One year's work experience in a customer service or insurance environment or related education.
Required Schooling / Training
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Non-profit healthcare provider with multiple departments consisting of patient care services, billing, collections, and distribution of medical service fees.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com