- Kirkland, WA
What you'll be doing
- The Medical Receptionist is responsible for performing a range of administrative and clerical duties to support the department as needed. Main duties include handling calls and greeting visitors, ensuring medical records are completed and verified, filing and photocopying, collecting payments and explaining insurance billing requirements. The post holder will be expected to carry out all duties in a manner consistent with the organization's policies and values.
What your background should be
- Knowledge of clinical/medical front office procedures required. Related work experience desired.
Required Schooling / Training
- High School graduation or equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- Integrated healthcare system offering a breadth of services and programs.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com