Medical Pre Biller
- Aiea, HI
What you'll be doing
- The pre-biller is responsible for updating and verifying patient demographics and insurance. Responsible for the accurate and timely billing of ambulance transports, while maintaining the minimum quality and productivity standards set for the pre-biller. Meet deadlines, working within tight time constraints. Handle a large volume of work. Identify pertinent information from data on reports or other documents. Process batches with accuracy and attention to detail. Meet or exceed established standards for productivity and quality. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum 6 months or more previous medical billing experience is required, ambulance-billing experience preferred. Terminology on a PCR, hospital faces sheet, and a cad sheet. ICD-9 coding/condition codes and procedure codes. Must have good communication skills; interpersonal skills. Ability to verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking ability.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required. Associate degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a pioneering solution to population healthcare challenges.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org