Medical Lab Technician
- Spartanburg, SC
What you'll be doing
- Using established standards and practices performs qualitative and quantitative analysis on blood, body fluids, and tissues at a physician's request to provide information in the diagnosis and treatment of a patient's condition. Must be able to provide and understand the specific communication, developmental and treatment needs of patients, families, and visitors, ranging in age from early to late adult. Performs any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any member of the management team.
What your background should be
- MLT registry eligible or MLT(ASCP) registered with limited experience. Must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently.
Required Schooling / Training
- GED or high school diploma required. Associate degree from an accredited medical laboratory technician program.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com