Medical Billing Specialist
- Carrollton, GA
What you'll be doing
- Complete rejection reports send to client; work with the client representative to communicate status of the client accounts receivable (A/R) and resolve errors or rejections due to coding errors, updates, or charge entry errors or omissions. Identify denial trends; communicate trends with client. Meet all departmental A/R goals. Assist and interact with all billing teams to resolve database or client issues. Log all client issues encountered in internal tracking system, including enhancement requests, bugs, errors, and inquiries. Keep current on payment trends and coding changes. Assist, train, and consult with other departments as needed. Participate in continuing education of applicable software and hardware. Make management aware of any client issues or problems.
What your background should be
- Bilingual (Spanish) is preferred. Knowledge of physician practice processes and workflow. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Able to read and interpret an explanation of benefits (EOB). Solid computer skills, especially Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel. Strong customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma/GED is required.
Who is the client company
- This is a nationally acclaimed vendor providing electronic health record (EHR) and practice management solutions with integrated medical billing services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org