- Syracuse, NY
What you'll be doing
- Main duties will consist of daily entering and reviewing of charges, processing payments, following up unresolved accounts and queries, and communicating with patients to resolve payment concerns. The post holder will also be required to research and initiate collection procedures, provide technical support and training, and review billing concerns regularly.
What your background should be
- Medical billing and/or insurance background preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Thorough knowledge of CPT and ICD-9 codes preferred.
Who is the client company
- Healthcare billing organization that provides advanced medical billing, medical record solutions and healthcare IT services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org