Medical Assistant/Medical Support Specialist
- Chesterfield, MI
What you'll be doing
- As a medical support specialist you will: welcome patients and prepare them for exam. Obtain medical histories from patients; verify patient information. Prepare, assist, and accurately complete all forms. Support patient care delivery. Assist providers during examinations and treatment. Take vital signs and perform all ancillary tests appropriate to skill level, certifications and state regulations. Perform ancillary testing and tasks as ordered by the center medical director (PFT, EKG, injections, audiograms, blood draws, etc.) and as certified. Assist in surgery set-up and injury care as directed by the treating providers dispense medications within the scope of practice as ordered by the treating providers and in accordance with state regulations.
What your background should be
- Training as a medical assistant, or military medical specialist with a minimum of 12 months of direct work experience and current ma credentials in the state of employment in accordance with state requirements and applicable regulations. One year of continuous experience in clinical operations or medical office work post externship.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school graduate or GED.
Who is the client company
- This is a national health care company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org