- Springfield, MO
What you'll be doing
- Enters patient information on schedule, creates electronic chart, bills out services properly and records patient medical history. Prepares treatment rooms for patient examinations, keeping the rooms neat and clean. Cleans and sterilizes instruments and dispose of contaminated supplies. Shows patients to examination rooms and prepare them for the physician. Explains treatment procedures, or physicians' instructions to patients. Helps ultrasound techs and physicians examine and treat patients, handing them instruments or materials and assisting as needed. Promotes effective working relations and work effectively as part of a team to facilitate the clinic ability to meet its goals and objectives. Attains all agreed to goals and objectives within specified time frames, as part of the clinic overall mission. Responsibly follows the clinic exposure control plans/blood borne and airborne pathogens. Demonstrates respect and regard for the dignity of all patients, families, visitors and fellow employees to ensure a professional, responsible and courteous environment. All other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Prefer a minimum of one year clinical nursing practice in a clinic setting. Community health nursing experience. Case management experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduation from MA program required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org