Medical Assistant & Quality Care Outreach Associate
- Stoneham, MA
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for a medical assistant & quality care outreach associate. The candidate will perform varying preparatory duties such as weight, blood pressure, and vital signs. Perform phlebotomy and EKG testing as required in some practices. Cross trained to front desk duties. Quality care role provide administrative support and outreach services to assist providers in improving patient quality indicators, assuring that contract specified clinical guidelines are met, utilizing tools to manage and track health maintenance, episodic and chronic care issue and applying best practices.
What your background should be
- At least two 2 years of experience in a medical practice setting, clinical experience preferred. Two 2 years towards a related college degree may be considered in lieu of the full two 2 years of practice experience. Some practice experience is still required. Experience with physician practice management software preferred. Excellent communication and customer service skills required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school graduate or graduate of an accredited medical assistant program.
Who is the client company
- This is a healthcare services provider company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org