- Durango, CO
What you'll be doing
- Assume a supportive role and has responsibility and accountability for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, and the patient/family to identify and meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of the patient. Promote the optimal health, wellbeing and safety of the patient in accordance with patient care standards, guidelines and the delegation of medical services as defined by state medical practice act. Perform a variety of clinical tasks as directed by an authorized health care provider in accordance with the company health physician group scope of practice. Assist with front office duties and scheduling of tests and/or patient appointments. Attend/conduct in service presentations and seminars to facilitate personal and professional growth. Demonstrate personal accountability for relationship-based care, organizational mission, and core values.
What your background should be
- Certified medical assistant and certified clinical medical assistant or registered medical assistant is strongly preferred. One year experience preferred. Clinical skills and knowledge base specific to specialty license/certifications current certification as a medical assistant, is strongly preferred. Basic life support (BLS) for healthcare providers preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school degree or equivalent preferred. Diploma from an accredited medical assistant program and externship completed is preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com