- Atlanta, GA
What you'll be doing
- Meets and greets patients in a professional manner escorts them to the exam room. Identifies patients by confirming with them their date of birth and social security number. Obtains appropriate patient information and medical history and documents in a legible manner for licensed personnel. Takes and records patient vital signs (i.e., blood pressure, temperature, pulse, respiration, weight). Aids the physician, physician extender or nursing staff during treatment, examination or testing of patients, which may include injections and immunizations. May assist with procedure scheduling and ancillary testing. Performs other duties may be assigned.
What your background should be
- One year of relevant work experience required. Successful completion of an internship with a physician practice may replace the experience requirement. Cardiac life support certification preferred. Completion of a nursing assistant program a plus.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduation from an accredited medical assistant.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org