- San Antonio, TX
What you'll be doing
- Performs selected clinical and administrative duties. Prepares patients for examination and treatment. Prepares exam and treatment rooms with necessary instruments. Utilizes knowledge of sterile technique and infection control procedures requires to clean and disinfect rooms and equipment, sterilizes instruments as needed. Prepares and maintains inventory supplies and equipment for treatments, including sterilization. Assists provider in preparing for minor surgeries or physicals. Assists with scheduling of tests, treatments and referrals. Screens telephone calls for referral to nurse or provider or referral specialist as indicated. Maintains patient files, record and other information in a professional manner following policy and procedures regarding documentation. Complies and condenses technical and statistical data for reports and records. Attends required meetings and participates in committees as requested. Participates in professional development activities and maintains professional affiliations. Maintains strict confidentiality. Uses oral and written communication skills to effectively convey ideas in a clear, positive manner that is consistent with the company mission. Supports and adheres to CPN service guarantee. Performs other related work as required.
What your background should be
- Previous private office experience preferred. Current CPR certification and has completed a formal medical assistant training course. Knowledge of ICD9, CPT and HCPCS coding and managed care contracts is desirable.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school graduate or GED.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org