- Edinburg, TX
What you'll be doing
- Assist administrative and clinical team members by performing a variety of clerical and clinical duties to ensure departmental function within the practice as well as departmental compliance in accordance with State and federal regulations. Such duties include but are not limited to Scribing, translation, wound care, post operative visits, assisting providers with patients, making appointments, taking calls from patients, pharmacies and other physician offices. Participates in volunteer programs and special assignments, and performs other duties as assigned within scope of practice.
What your background should be
- Two (2) years experience in a busy physician office, preferred. Physician office experience is preferred. CPR certification preferred. Must be able to be sensitive to cultural and bilingual issues. Organizational skills are necessary. Good written and verbal communication skills required. Ability to read, write and speak English. Bilingual, English/Spanish, required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school graduate or G.E.D.
Who is the client company
- Concern about healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org