- Louisville, KY
What you'll be doing
- This position is responsible to demonstrate a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times. Maintain confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times. Adhere to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines. Work collaboratively and supports efforts of team members. Maintain productivity and clinical flow efficiently during working hours. Utilize equipment and supplies adequately and notifies supervisor of malfunctioning equipment and low inventory. Perform necessary therapeutic and other injections for patients as instructed by providing. Process requests for patient medication refills as defined in refill protocol. Elucidate exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community.
What your background should be
- Lab experience preferred. Current medical assistant certification preferred. Limited radiology certification required cpr certification required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school degree or equivalent required
Who is the client company
- This is a hospital and healthcare company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org