- Eau Claire, WI
What you'll be doing
- Working under supervision, the Medical Assistant provides patient care, ensuring psychosocial, physical and communication needs are met. The role is responsible for ensuring all regulatory and clinical policies and procedures are maintained and communication between physicians and team members is effective and timely, in order to provide the patient with the highest quality care.
What your background should be
- Previous clinic experience preferred. Current BLS certification.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate from an approved Medical Assistance Program. Certified Medical Assistant preferred.
Who is the client company
- Non-profit medical practice and medical research group specializing in treating difficult cases through tertiary care.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com