- Kilgore, TX
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for a medical assistant. This successful candidate is responsible to prepare treatment rooms for examination of patients. Drape patients with covering and positions instruments and equipment. Act as a chaperone for health care providers during patient examination as requested and assist with procedures. Clean and sterilize instruments. Inventory and order medical supplies and materials. Give injections or treatments, and coordinate routine laboratory tests. Perform other duties as assigned by management if required.
What your background should be
- Typically require 1-2 years of experience in a medical setting. Require a valid texas driving license, appropriate driving record and auto liability insurance that meets the minimum required by state of Texas State. Spanish speaking preferred. Must be familiar with goals and general methods of practices used by medical staff. Ability to interpret, understand, and carry out orders. Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with co-workers, visitors and patients; and accept supervision/direction.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school graduate or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an FTCA deemed federally qualified health center (FQHC) and nonprofit organization.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org