- Aurora, CO
What you'll be doing
- The medical assistant assists with procedures, and provides skilled clinical tasks and laboratory procedures as delegated by and supervised by a healthcare professional. Responsible for knowing and demonstrating national patient safety standards. Participates in department-based activities and initiatives to improve and ensure a safe environment. Communicates effectively with other members of the health care team, patients and family members. Promotes and protects patient rights. Manages patient flow with proper check in, rooming processes, communication with health care team and patient/family through the discharge process. Obtains vital signs, height/weight and collecting patient health information according to clinic specific standard visit guidelines.
What your background should be
- 1-2 years of experience as a medical assistant. American heart association BLS preferred. Diploma from a formal medical assistant program through an accredited school or documentation of a medical assistant program such as military prepared corpsman.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma/equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com