- Charleston, SC
What you'll be doing
- Working under supervision, the role provides patient care and assists with a range of clinical and clerical duties, ensuring all patients receive an optimal standard of care. The post holder will also be required to administer medications, immunizations and other injections, as well as performing EKGs, and obtaining labs via venipuncture.
What your background should be
- One year's office experience, preferably in a physician practice or other similar healthcare setting. Must have a current American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Provider Card.
Required Schooling / Training
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Healthcare provider with inpatient, outpatient, and preventative care services with more than 90 facilities and doctors.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com