- Katy, TX
What you'll be doing
- Performs responsibilities in a manner that promotes quality patient care and customer service/satisfaction. Effectively participates in planning and preparing for patient visits ensuring appropriate schedules, test results, and clinic specific requirements are available. Performs appropriate hearing and vision testing, EKG, Spirometry, point of care testing, specimen collection, equipment cleaning/reprocessing and other requested procedures. Prepares and stocks rooms (daily/weekly) and clinic supplies in advance of clinic visit as well as cleaning rooms appropriately between patients. Schedules patients for follow up appointments or referrals and performs routine clerical duties for team and staff to include photocopying, scanning and faxing. Responds to emergencies. Respects and maintains privacy and confidentiality per HIPPA guidelines. Performs other duties as assigned organizational requirements.
What your background should be
- Minimum one year of related experience. Completion of an approved medical assistant training program. Basic life support (BLS) certified. CMA, RMA, CCMA, NCMA preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a comprehensive academic health center.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org