- Elkridge, MD
What you'll be doing
- Working under direct supervision, the Medical Assistant is required to assist with patient examinations and treatments, measuring vital signs, preparing treatment rooms and keeping accurate records and filing systems. The role is also responsible for performing a range of clerical duties such as handling calls and correspondence, filing, ordering supplies, and maintaining a clean and tidy environment.
What your background should be
- Must have six months to a year of experience in a medical environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required at date of hire.
Who is the client company
- Full-service teaching hospital located in Maryland.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com