Medical Account Specialist
- San Diego, CA
What you'll be doing
- Develop key relationships with targeted EMR vendors and establish a referral network. Consult on various EMR options and be able to offer appropriate solutions relative to the individual medical practice. Manage the installation and go-live process with the client and internal departments. Train customers on EMR systems. Ability to walk clients through registration and attestation. Administer MU metric review (EMR dashboard review of core and menu objectives). Facilitate and prepare clients for security audits. Knowledge of MU audit books and intake forms profitable growth. Ability to learn and understand relative profitability of local managed care plans. Conduct gap analysis. Analyze client payor mix and execute action plan to improve profitability. Develop a referral base for organic growth as well as new client growth. Implement cost cutting strategies (couriers, printers, and interfaces). Perform client discrepancy reduction evaluations. Integrate clients from kiosk/lab acquisitions new client starts. Conduct initial client in-service. Qualify new clients for MU and technology solutions. Manage follow up activities including report quality, TAT, and courier. Develop and implement strategies to ensure client retention sales growth. Drive incremental business in existing accounts via leveraging technology solutions. Support and complement sales director cold call/prospecting strategy and objectives. Assist in the development of strategies to gain profitable new accounts.
What your background should be
- Minimum of 1-2 years demonstrated experience software and technology products (preferred). Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Proven problem solving capabilities. Core level understanding of business policies and practices. Core level skill in knowledge of software programs. Able to work independently demonstrating high degree of personal organization. Approximately 60% travel and the ability to work flexible hours when required. Valid driving license and ability to do overnight travel. Overnights and air travel will be required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about biotechnology services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org