Mechanic Technician (Painter)
- Austin, TX
What you'll be doing
- Candidate has to provide painting, drywall, plaster repair, texture, and minor carpentry repairs. Utilize painting techniques and products and apply to various surface materials with the use of brush, roller, airless, HVLP, and spray guns. Repair, tape and float sheet rock, caulk, and make spray acoustic repairs. Perform and assist other craft in providing multi-crafted trades work when directed or workload requires. Ability to analyze computer generated work orders and prioritize repairs. Use troubleshooting and diagnostic techniques to identify paint and related materials as well as maintain painting equipment. Communicate with other trades and supervisors regarding needed repairs and work orders. Complete and submit paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
What your background should be
- A resume, letter of interest, list of 3 references is required in order to apply. Class C operator driving license. Applicant selected must provide a current three-year driving record from the current state of residence. If not currently a Texas resident, must obtain a Texas driving license within 30 days after entering Texas as a new resident. Marginal/incidental functions may be required to work overtime and on weekends as determined by business need and assigned by supervisor. Other related functions as assigned. A total of five years experience in painting, drywall, plaster, minor carpentry, and multi-crafted trades of facilities maintenance. Three of the five years of experience as a journeyman in a construction/facility maintenance trade related to the posted job title. Two of the five years experience in other related trades.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school graduation or GED.
Who is the client company
- Provides wireless services, u-verse, enterprise applications & managed hosting solutions.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com