Mechanic (RW UH/1N)
- Patrick Afb, FL
What you'll be doing
- Principal accountabilities of the incumbents would be services, repairs, and overhauls aircraft and aircraft engines to ensure airworthiness, reads and interprets manufacturers and maintenance manuals, service bulletins, and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components, performs miscellaneous duties to service aircraft, including flushing oil systems, cleaning screens, greasing moving parts and checking brakes, performs engine runs for the aircraft type they are assigned to support, performs other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Five years of experience as a licensed airframe & power plant (or host nation equivalent) aircraft mechanic experience or equivalent home country certification is required. Must have the ability to become qualified for the aircraft type they are assigned to support, must possess knowledge of aircraft sub systems, including maintenance parameters, systems operation, limitations, and technical orders. Ability to obtain DoS Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT) through DoS background investigation is a condition of continued employment. Must possess a current passport or the ability to obtain one before assignment, must be able to distinguish color and judge three dimensional depth, must be able to travel to and between remote locations in austere and/or hostile environments.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent required
Who is the client company
- This is an American private military contractor
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org