Meat Seafood Manager
- Saint Petersburg, FL
What you'll be doing
- Manage inventory, production, in-stock position, pricing integrity, merchandising, labor, security, expense control and other operational processes to company standards. Ensure the departments are merchandised in accordance with the preferences of the community; maintain shelf allocations to ensure the availability of products at all times. Ensure team members greet, assist, provide efficient service and thank customers in a prompt, courteous, friendly and business-like manner in order to promote the company image as a service-oriented operation. Evaluate department conditions and operations to determine strengths and areas for improvement; reinforce strengths while developing and implementing improved practices and procedures. Conduct weekly sales meetings with team members to establish merchandising, sales and profit objectives. Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Proven experience in a BI-LO Winn-Dixie lead position in the meat-seafood department; or one (1) year management or supervisory experience in supermarkets, retail, restaurants, hotels or general business. Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently. Ability to understand and follow English instructions.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American supermarket chain stores.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com