- East Syracuse, NY
What you'll be doing
- The materials handler will perform specific duties in a pharmaceutical warehouse, material, and dispensing operation. Use basic material handling equipment such as pallet jacks, forklifts, assist lifts and stretch wrappers to complete general shipping, receiving and material movement tasks. Perform aseptic sampling and precision weighing of powder and liquid materials, including hazardous chemicals. Perform all activities in a GMP compliant environment where following procedures and completing critical documentation on FDA reviewable records is required. Use SAP inventory systems and bar code scanners to maintain SOX compliant inventory control.
What your background should be
- This position required materials handling, pallet jack, forklift, sap, and some other related skills. The incumbent must have strong attention to detail and good computer skills. GMP and forklift experience a plus.
Required Schooling / Training
- BS degree ideally in a scientific curriculum.
Who is the client company
- This is an international staffing and workforce management company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com