- Marysville, OH
What you'll be doing
- This position is responsible to work with material design section and develop the specifications for the component design. Monitor material performance and evaluate material deterioration. Prepare to work and analyze product failure data and laboratory test results to determine causes of problems and develop solutions. Evaluate technical specifications and economic factors relating to process or product design objectives. Review new product plans and make recommendations for material selection based on design objectives, such as strength, weight, heat resistance, electrical conductivity and cost. Conduct and supervise tests on raw materials; finished products to ensure their quality. Conduct benchmark studies on the materials that company competitors use on their parts and report the findings to upper management. Assist in raw material localization projects. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- The applicant must have 2 to 4 years of experience in the field of materials engineering. Result oriented with strong written and oral communication skills. Ability to make technical presentation in front of the customer as needed. Knowledge and support of manufacturing process (injection molding, compression molding, extrusion, etc.). Proficient with microsoft office, word, excel and power point required. Demonstrate teamwork, coordination, facilitation and interpersonal communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in materials or mechanical engineering is required.
Who is the client company
- This is a multinational human resource consulting company and it is one of the worlds leading provider of HR solutions.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com