- Fremont, CA
What you'll be doing
- Reviews receipt of all materials to ensure purchase orders are open and the quality of materials received are correct. Ensures the security and accountability of materials and goods with inventory control. Assists in routine cycle counts and is actively involved in inventory reconciliation activities. Ensures materials are available to meet production schedules and/or products are shipped as per marketing schedules. Establishes and modifies operational methods and procedures. Maintains documentation to reflect the effectiveness and efficiency of department activities. Performs office clerical work on a process or multiple processes; other related activities, as required, to ensure an efficient team work environment. Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations. Receives little instruction on daily work, general instructions on newly introduced assignments.
What your background should be
- 2+ years of experience in any of the areas: inventory control, material handling, parts handling or shipping and receiving. Demonstrated ability to perform tasks requiring attention to detail to perform accurate counts, locating and retrieving the accurate parts and recording information on spreadsheets. Proven ability to work with limited supervision. Intermediate use of Microsoft excel and Microsoft word.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent degree.
Who is the client company
- This company provides recruitment and assessment, training and development, career management, outsourcing, and workforce consulting.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org