- Saint Albans, VT
What you'll be doing
- Receive incoming material, ship finished product and deliver material. Verify quantity shipped or received to packing list and purchase order. Deliver and receive incoming package to specified location. Handle return shipment to supplier. Load raw material or finished product on skid or hand truck. Stack skid or pallet in designated area. Retrieve stock order. Retrieve material order. Verify quantity of material shipped to and from plant. Perform physical inventory and labeling. Clean up and dispose of scrap bracing, cardboard and strapping and place in proper container or in designated area. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- 0-2 years of experience. Must possess the ability to operate a forklift, pallet jacks, hand trucks and dollies. Must possess written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, strong work ethic, organizational skills and a working knowledge of Excel. Must be able to use calculator. Must have a driving license, in good standing. Ability to read and interpret general business documents. Ability to write routine reports and general business correspondence. Ability to work with peers and communicate basic concepts. Must possess knowledge of receiving and shipment of materials. Must possess knowledge of pharmaceutical and medical device related requirements.
Required Schooling / Training
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a global generic and specialty pharmaceuticals company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com