- River Falls, WI
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for material related work cell changeovers. Retrieves raw materials, mixes regrind, dye and/or lube if necessary from warehouse location. Sets proportional loaders to proper regrind percentage and loads material into hopper dryer. Sets hopper dryer to appropriate drying temperature. Pulls inserts and packing material to work cell. Upon completion of production runs, cleans material hoppers, loaders, grinders and all material to ensure cross-contamination of material. Returns all excess material and inserts to the proper warehouse location. Fills released shop orders. Mixes regrind, dye and/or lube if necessary. Locates incoming materials into Inventory as required. Combines materials on skids and totes for return to the warehouse to conserve space. Maintains carton storage area. Maintain the warehouse in a neat, orderly and efficient manner. Performs all necessary BPCS transactions to support the movement of material to and from jobs. Performs cycle counts as distributed by BPCS weekly.
What your background should be
- Previous production technician/press operator or previous material handling experience is required. Must be able to lift/carry 55 pounds. Ability to understand material dryer operations, material let-down ratio and proper material handling policies. Willingness to initiate and participate in continuous improvement efforts which affect the entire production process.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a rubber and plastics product manufacturer company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org