- Alburtis, PA
What you'll be doing
- Fill store order by picking order according to section number, pack item into carton and stack them in a manner that minimize shipping damage, enter item into scan gun and complete necessary paperwork. Document the shipment of hazardous material by labeling carton correctly and complete necessary paperwork. Prepare order for shipment & prepare truck for shipment; palletize and wrap order; load pallet and piece into truck; place pack list in last skid and complete necessary paperwork. Receive product into the distribution center by unloading truck using forklift, pallet jack, electric pallet or by hand. Ensure shipment received in good condition and accurately inspect freight for damage and sign freight bill; verify quantity ordered versus quantity received; check all shipment against pack list and complete necessary paperwork for reimbursement or discrepancy. Ensure all required product has verified bar code label and human readable companies stock number by scan product, print label, resolve labeling discrepancy and complete necessary paperwork. Store checked in product by picking stock, fill bin box, face carton, check for product mixing and rotate product where needed. Ensure product readily available to order filler by monitoring stock on shelve or bin; replenish picking stock from reserve; maintain control of product in reserve stock area and monitor pull ticket and give priority to shipping department request. Maintain current department accuracy and efficiency standard and follow department standard operating procedure.
What your background should be
- 1 to 3 months previous material handler or warehouse experience highly preferred. Previous reach truck experience required. Handheld RF scanner experience a plus. Be able to regularly lift up to 50 lbs and occasionally lift up to 70 lbs. Drug screen and background check required.
Required Schooling / Training
- A high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Who is the client company
- The client company is the leading HVACR wholesale distributor of equipment, parts and supplies.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com