- Tolleson, AZ
What you'll be doing
- The capstone person is responsible for performing the physical tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing, and distributing of products, materials, parts, supplies and equipment. The candidate will unpack and check goods received against purchase orders or invoices, maintain records of received goods, rejecting unsatisfactory items where necessary; pull and fill orders. May use but not limited to power equipment such as a forklift, hand tools, and other devices operated in a warehouse environment. This position is not responsible for operating delivery trucks which require a commercial driving license. The successful individual will prepare and maintain records of merchandise shipped; post weights and shipping charges and prepare goods for final shipment. The incumbent is accountable to examine stock and distribute materials in inventory and on manufacturing lines. S/he has to prepare kitting packages for assembly production. Perform other duties as assigned if required by management.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have 2+ years of distribution experience. Must have working knowledge of material handling issues; basic reading, writing, addition and subtraction skills. Candidate must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills; proficient in computer literacy.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- The company is providing health information technology, medical supplies and care management tools services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com