- Grand Rapids, MI
What you'll be doing
- Coordinate the master production schedule for the business and review sales contracts and analyze production databases. Load information into COPICS material management system. Interface with sales, commercial operations and manufacturing to track production. Interface with the logistics team to ensure on-time delivery of products. Use six sigma to drive process improvements and supports (master black belt quality leaders in analyzing six sigma data). Manage inventories to eliminate and prevent excess and inactive materials. Coordinate globally the prioritization of activities to achieve delivery of regional revenue, GGM and CM. Optimize delivery of regional financial commitments by coordinating regional capacity. Drive accurate business forecast with easy to access and transparent data. Develop a single process with finance for QMI generation with daily updates.
What your background should be
- Minimum 5 additional years of experience in manufacturing or engineering. Strong problem-solving and analytical skills. Strong influencing skills within a matrix organization. Knowledge of COPICS. Six sigma training. Knowledge of production and inventory management. Strong business and financial acumen. Ability to motivate and influence individuals and teams.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university or college.
Who is the client company
- This is among the top aircraft engine suppliers, and offers engines for the majority of commercial aircraft.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com