- West Sacramento, CA
What you'll be doing
- Assist marketing management with translating the annual strategic CRM marketing plan into clearly defined tactical campaigns, programs, collateral materials and business process that are consistent to brand. Participate in development annual strategic marketing plan. Partner with merchandising teams to source content and offers and negotiate offers with manufacturers. Work with manufacturers and third party coupon/offer/content aggregators to obtain and ensure high quality content volume that will be delivered to consumers through multiple communication channels, including, web, email, mobile SMS, mobile apps, direct mail, Catalina, POS registers and customer facing screens and purls. Ensure content/offer presentation is consistent to brand. Deliver content, offers and messaging to discrete customer groups on a highly segmented basis via various media vehicles to ensure comprehensive outreach at all customer touch points. Ensure quality execution of CRM campaigns designed to support company's overall customer centric approach to creating loyalty and enhanced customer experiences. Contribute actionable insight for the development of marketing campaigns and tactics. Demonstrate respectful yet relentless company and customer advocacy when negotiating offers. Develop strong working relationships with external vendors and internal stakeholders and business partners.
What your background should be
- Minimum one to two years of experience developing marketing programs, campaigns, strategies and tactics. Experience in retail preferred, not required. Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and marketing databases. Ability to thrive under pressure is diplomatic yet confident in interactions, self-motivated and results-oriented. Excellent communication skills (verbal, business writing and presentation). Ability to work independently and in a group. Strong project management skills. Demonstrated analytical, critical and interpretative thinking skills. Ability to turn data into insight and insight into a business or marketing plan. Strong problem solving skills with the ability to present results and solutions. Strong attention to detail and time management skills. Demonstrated negotiation skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or minor in marketing, business, journalism or communications.
Who is the client company
- This is a privately held, family-owned supermarket chain.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com