Marketing & Sales Specialist
- Fairhope, AL
What you'll be doing
- Daily administration and support of companies CRM database including but not limited to report and dashboard creation; user setup, profiles and roles; customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and workflow and validations rules. CRM database maintenance and quality control. Support development collateral materials including brochures, technical sheets, PowerPoint templates and customer promotional material. Coordination of industry events such as tradeshows and industry conferences. Maintain the digital library and inventory of marketing materials. Assist with maintenance of website. Content development and distribution though social media outlets. Social media content integrity assistance. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
What your background should be
- 1-2+ years of experience with CRM systems; Salesforce.com is preferable. Experience managing projects of varying complexity; time management and project management are critical skills. Analytical with a natural curiosity to test systems-measure, learn and iterate in order to get the best results possible. Data-driven with an interest in finding and improving the quality of data in support of marketing initiatives. Experience and understanding in use of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word and SharePoint. Knowledge of InDesign, Adobe and other graphic design applications a plus. Understanding HTML and Force.com code (Apex) also a plus.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in marketing, communications, computer science or related field.
Who is the client company
- The client company provides innovative solutions to complex lifting and transportation challenges faced by heavy industry from power generation to petrochemical to renewable energy, and beyond.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org