- Bowling Green, KY
What you'll be doing
- Develop and implement business strategy to meet volume (including forecast management), profit and share objectives (P&L management) for each brand. Responsible for consumer communication strategy and implementation for each brand. Manage cross functional teams in the successful implementation of business strategy and the development of the product line and packaging. Develop and implement competitive pricing and promotional plans to drive sales and achieve both companies and retailer margin expectations. Work with key accounts to identify, address and present product or promotional strategies to maximize account productivity and profit. Present business strategy and implementation initiatives gain cross functional team feedback and management feedback or approval. Coach, support and develop direct reports and conduct annual performance reviews. Perform special projects and other duties or responsibilities as assigned.
What your background should be
- Five years of previous marketing or brand management experience. Ability to read, analyze and interpret corporate communications, policy and guidelines, financial reports, legal documents, general business periodicals, professional journals, technical manuals and procedures. Ability to write reports, business correspondence and create presentations. Ability to effectively present data and analysis, information and respond to questions from senior management, managers, the sales force and customers. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and statistical calculation and interpretation. Ability to define complex problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions using standard and nonstandard problem-solving techniques. Must have a strong background in MS Office Suite-Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree (BS) in marketing or related field; MBA preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American company that manufactures clothing, particularly underwear.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com